Not open for further replies.

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
Hello,
I was moved to MGN about a day or so ago, and I would like to view an post on the forums, but I can't as whenever I try to view a thread it says I need to introduce myself first. I then headed across to mgb.tm/forums/forums/introductions.5/ and I can't create a thread. All it says at the bottom of the page under all the threads is "
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
Page 1 of 28
"

I think it has to do with not having the MGN Partner badge, but I have no idea on how to get that and I can't find it anywhere on the internet :/

Please help :/

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You do have the partner badge ( I see on this forum) but it may just be taking some time for the systems to update on the MGN. Make sure your also not trying to open multiple web pages and trying to post in a thread on each of those, as I know that can sometimes throw up that message, especially after the recent update it has gone through.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for tagging me @Koala_Steamed :)

Regarding you issue on the MGN Forums @TechNoboOrig you indeed have to make a introduction post first as prompted when you sign in on the forums before you can post elsewhere. This system was implented by Alex the head of MGN at the time. Once you login you should be able to make an introduction post in the Introduce yourself section. If this may not be the case then i would advise to contact Jake Frost with a PM as there has been a recent update to the forums wich could be reason that it is bugged somehow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.