Network Can't Join Freedom!

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ok, so back last year I was partnered with freedom, and I had left on accident by clicking the unlink button on Youtube, but it still said I was connected so I thought nothing of it, then I wasn't a month later when I checked, so I went to my Freedom dashboard and added my channel back into the list, and it's been a month now since I did that, and Freedom still says my channel isn't linked, and I haven't gotten a notification from Youtube about a partnership acceptance! Please Help, I could be doing alot better if my other channel was partnered again!

Attachments

• a1ef9a2c0bc96e6396687ee870ef0d48.png
    a1ef9a2c0bc96e6396687ee870ef0d48.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 3

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Ok, so back last year I was partnered with freedom, and I had left on accident by clicking the unlink button on Youtube, but it still said I was connected so I thought nothing of it, then I wasn't a month later when I checked, so I went to my Freedom dashboard and added my channel back into the list, and it's been a month now since I did that, and Freedom still says my channel isn't linked, and I haven't gotten a notification from Youtube about a partnership acceptance! Please Help, I could be doing alot better if my other channel was partnered again!
Conntact !Freedom Support
freedom.desk.com