Solved Can't fully link second channel on Freedom dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakey Wargames

New User
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys, so I am fully partnered and everything is dandy with my first channel Lakey wargames. I decided to make a second channel so that I can keep LWG for miniatures games and then have a second channel "Lakey Lets play" for gaming content.

I've made the account, set up the Youtube etc. I then wanted to link this account to Freedom aswell. I have done all the things I did for Lakey wargames (Ad-sense, partner invite, learn more on YT dash etc) and on Youtube itself says my Lakey Lets play account is partnered with Freedom and everything is good. Only problem is when I got on the Freedom dash it says it isn't yet linked. Its been around 3/4 days and still nothing much has happened.

I have checked the support section and it says to leave it 2 days. Again I have done this for around 3/4. Does anyone have any ideas or had this problem before?

I have attached screen shots of what I'm seeing below and the article from the support because I can't link it yet as I haven't posted enough.

Attachments

• Youtube partner.png
    Youtube partner.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Dash fail.png
    Dash fail.png
    166 KB · Views: 4
  • dash fail 2.png
    dash fail 2.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 4
  • support.png
    support.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 4

Lakey Wargames

New User
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Thanks for the reassuring replies guys! :) I'll leave it for the rest of the month and hopefully it'll change. I assume this means I won't be missing out on the revenue and if I start uploading onto that channel my views should count towards my earnings etc as normal?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.