Status
Not open for further replies.

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
upload_2016-2-9_20-44-11.pngupload_2016-2-9_20-44-48.png

upload_2016-2-9_20-46-45.png
Hello guys,as you can see at the first attache file when i uploaded my new video,The Monetization was ON (as u see) even if it's saying that in the second picture (the marked text says:"You disable monetization on your settings for monetization") then why they're ON for this video ? in the third picture you can see that i don't even have a choice to disable them, only to choose the rules for use (which i also don't want to put) and the advertisements.So i need to disable them,i will delete the video in the end.. (I want to turn off the monetization for this video because i don't upload it to make a profit from it,it's just a fan made,and i know that activating on it may cause me troubles because i don't have the rights to monetize this video and i know that i even can be expelled from the Freedom network cuz of something like that)
I'm sorry for my English ><
I really don't get those things ;-;

Reactions: FantasyDrop

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
If you are using music or footage from a third party (ie. any content that you didn't make) it can be monetised by the proper owner. This means that even if your settings are turned off, it will still show as monetised.
Do you have any copyright notifications?
Yes,i get Contend ID and is okay then,but someone told me that if i get Contend ID strike on a video which i have enabled monetization i can get Copyright strike too,but i guess he lied me,cuz i got the content id,and it's okay,And thank you,you help me a lot ^^

Reactions: FantasyDrop
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.