YouTube Can Youtube HELP Smaller Channels???

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
I understand that Youtube isn't easy but there are some really GOOD Channels out there which don't get enough exposure as they should get!
YOUTUBE Makes it easy to find Big Channels but not smaller ONES!
NOT EVERYONE STARTED FAMOUS!
Give me your Opinion!

GrapeCollie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
You should use less caps when you talk :<

Youtube has a new feature that helps smaller channels called "Rising... stars?"

Also, if you are a small channel you should really focus more on spreading your content out between differnt places, you got a twitter? Great! Start sharing things there, the more you do, the more others will also share your content :D

Reactions: JAW

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
You should use less caps when you talk :<

Youtube has a new feature that helps smaller channels called "Rising... stars?"

Also, if you are a small channel you should really focus more on spreading your content out between differnt places, you got a twitter? Great! Start sharing things there, the more you do, the more others will also share your content :D
Sorry for the Caps lol didn't realise that i was doing it! And i will definitely try using Twitter! But what is this Rising Stars?

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I think that its a catch 22 situation. to gain subscribers, you need views, but to gain views, you need subscribers. It is a difficult situation to be in (especially for all the smaller channels) but it's not an impossible feat. if you're good enough, and post good enough content, you will be recognised eventually. it may be more than a couple of years, but if your content competes with bigger YouTubers, eventually so will your subscriber count. It is a difficult thing, but as i said before, it's not impossible.

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
I think that its a catch 22 situation. to gain subscribers, you need views, but to gain views, you need subscribers. It is a difficult situation to be in (especially for all the smaller channels) but it's not an impossible feat. if you're good enough, and post good enough content, you will be recognised eventually. it may be more than a couple of years, but if your content competes with bigger YouTubers, eventually so will your subscriber count. It is a difficult thing, but as i said before, it's not impossible.
Yeah i am just trying to improve my channel but recently i have been doing worst because i am losing inspiration

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
YouTube is a business and as a business it is obligated to give the highest benefit to those who are going to earn it the most money as an individual source. It's why the largest channels have "Google Preferred" ad placements to give those who get the most ad views the most income because that means more money for YouTube.

It'd be great if they did something to aid the little, that'd be fantastic for just about anyone on here, but it's not something that will ever happen.

To a minor contrary, to get views, one must make content that can be seen. If it is the case that a creator is making content that is a part of a large block of similar content, they aren't going to get themselves seen. People on YouTube are looking for something new to watch, something unique and it is very unfortunate that everyone is making the same damn content a million times over.
You're doing a good job if you are getting around 10% subscriber returns when you make a new video, but you're doing so much better than that if 95% of your views come from people who aren't subscribed, especially at this level. Each new viewer is a potential subscriber, so make content so that those who aren't subscribed to you can actually find you.