Review4Review Can You tell me whats wrong with my video?

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I'm a new YouTuber I don't know much but is there anything I can do to improve my videos

anyways plz help

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, overall your video's not bad. The one thing I would recommend, is for some reason you sound as if you're whispering. Now you may just have a soft voice, and that's why It sounds that way, which is fine but just be a bit more lively IMO. If you don't sound excited or happy to play a game the audience may not get behind it.

Another thing is your title, it's a bit long and you don't put in the game name which helps with YouTube algorithms. You could do something like - "Android Buffet | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2" short and somewhat relative to your content. Another thing is make sure to add your "HypeTheGamer" in your tags. That is specific to you and if anyone searches that name, these videos have a better chance at being found.

That;s about it. Keep at it man. This is actually I game I wanted to try out myself.

HPH_Potion_2.png

Reactions: sss

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Hype up the beginning! Sound excited! Also there is a lot of pauses in your commentary. This is not a bad thing, Although a faint music background could help keep the viewer interested during the fight scenes! Better yet, you could play some war music during the fight scenes to help immerse the viewer! Other than that nice videos man :D

If you could offer me any advice on one of my videos that would be awesome!