Can you set any YT audio library music on repeat?

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
I recently uploaded a video and realized I forgot to add my background music. So I decided to try the Audio Library feature from youtube. My video is long and the music I've chosen was only 2ish minutes. Is there a way I set it on repeat to cover the whole video? Or at least add multiple songs?

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
been so long i use tool like that. good reason i stop using youtube library. if you do get copyright on audio. it will not hurt your channel in any way. now to point.
you can use 1 music. i think with youtube video editor tool. you can repeat same music over and over. how ever as far what i do know. you can only use 1. side note i want let you know. if you do use youtube library. you lose all right to make money on that video. i not sure if freedom will support that.

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
been so long i use tool like that. good reason i stop using youtube library. if you do get copyright on audio. it will not hurt your channel in any way. now to point.
you can use 1 music. i think with youtube video editor tool. you can repeat same music over and over. how ever as far what i do know. you can only use 1. side note i want let you know. if you do use youtube library. you lose all right to make money on that video. i not sure if freedom will support that.

Oh.. That was for a video I posted before joining Freedom. I don't mind taking it (the music) out if need be. Can I add background music from Freedom after the video has been posted or only before posting?

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
hmm. i think if i reading this right and i do have bad reading skill. i think you need join before you can use any music. there maybe some member who make music them self that may be ok with idea before posting.

btw, welcome to freedom :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I recently uploaded a video and realized I forgot to add my background music. So I decided to try the Audio Library feature from youtube. My video is long and the music I've chosen was only 2ish minutes. Is there a way I set it on repeat to cover the whole video? Or at least add multiple songs?

Not sure if you can, I was trying to do that also... Might just have to try and find a longer song