KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I want to know if you like my video! I want someone's opinion if my video is good or i should change something! If you want me to review yours you can comment below as well!

Reactions: JaCrewDay

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Hilarious video man, nothing needs to be changed keep it up !
Heres a link to my channel, I already subbed to you hopefully you can do the same on my mine

Your video was awesome although i don't really play basketball I play soccer, I actually learned news lol! Do you think it could be better if you were playing a game like overwatch,cs:go, or call of duty and then did the news! I mean record gameplay and talk when you gameplay is on and show pictures! Check out SCARACE in youtube for that it might be better! Just my opinion tho!

Reactions: JaCrewDay

JaCrewDay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
YouTube
JaCrewDay
Your video was awesome although i don't really play basketball I play soccer, I actually learned news lol! Do you think it could be better if you were playing a game like overwatch,cs:go, or call of duty and then did the news! I mean record gameplay and talk when you gameplay is on and show pictures! Check out SCARACE in youtube for that it might be better! Just my opinion tho!
Thanks man, I usually have 2k gameplay in the background but I wanted to get the new screenshots up . But I appreciate the review man!!