Request Can you review my most recent video

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Can you guys check out my last vlog and tell me what you think then compare it to one of my older vlogs and tell me if it's better cause i made a couple changes editing... And sub if you enjoy (y) (Y) Thanks!
Vlog channels are not really my style but I did take a look. With any video the first ten seconds capture your audience something I am getting ready to change up on my videos. Use the first 10 seconds to capture what the vlog is going to be then go into your intro movie,which btw was good, that's a tip I picked up which may help. Boost you audio up a little it is hard to hear you. Other than that good job

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Vlog channels are not really my style but I did take a look. With any video the first ten seconds capture your audience something I am getting ready to change up on my videos. Use the first 10 seconds to capture what the vlog is going to be then go into your intro movie,which btw was good, that's a tip I picked up which may help. Boost you audio up a little it is hard to hear you. Other than that good job
Thanks man