Tips & Tricks Can You Give Me Feedback

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hello freedom community, I wanted to see if you guys could give me feedback on my latest video and tell me what I can improve or what I did good. Any feedback is appreciated. If you enjoyed the video please be sure to drop a like as it does help my channel

KorpzOG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Love the video dude. You have some pretty good content and I can tell you are really serious with it. You seem to be under rated as well. I quite like how you had the subtitles and what not at the start. I think you should try subtitle the whole video. Yes its time consuming but quite appealing.

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Love the video dude. You have some pretty good content and I can tell you are really serious with it. You seem to be under rated as well. I quite like how you had the subtitles and what not at the start. I think you should try subtitle the whole video. Yes its time consuming but quite appealing.
Thank you I appreciate it

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello freedom community, I wanted to see if you guys could give me feedback on my latest video and tell me what I can improve or what I did good. Any feedback is appreciated. If you enjoyed the video please be sure to drop a like as it does help my channel
Its nice to see some users providing feedback already and I will also do so below. One thing that I have to mention beforehand is that you shouldn't be posting your content in this section of the forum - we have a designated section in which you can ask for reviews / feedback - though this is only available to Freedom partners so I can understand why you haven't done that yet.
- This section should be used to demonstrate resources / tips that other people might be able to use to improve / help out with things related to content creation. For example if you found a great way to do tags that saves time you should post it here or a good guide to do descriptions / titles

So anyway here is my review : -
- Overall the video quality is good - your voice come across very clearly and your commentary isn't boring at all, some of your outbursts when you missed a shot or when you didn't get an opponent were rather fun
- The background music wasn't overpowering and didn't distract from the video
- Its good that you mentioned other videos and touched on the fact your going to uploading more in 2017 thats helpful for your subscribers and new viewers
- The thumbnail to the video was also rather clear and concise and wasn't over cluttered. It really made me want to click on the video and see what was going on so well done for that :)

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Its nice to see some users providing feedback already and I will also do so below. One thing that I have to mention beforehand is that you shouldn't be posting your content in this section of the forum - we have a designated section in which you can ask for reviews / feedback - though this is only available to Freedom partners so I can understand why you haven't done that yet.
- This section should be used to demonstrate resources / tips that other people might be able to use to improve / help out with things related to content creation. For example if you found a great way to do tags that saves time you should post it here or a good guide to do descriptions / titles

So anyway here is my review : -
- Overall the video quality is good - your voice come across very clearly and your commentary isn't boring at all, some of your outbursts when you missed a shot or when you didn't get an opponent were rather fun
- The background music wasn't overpowering and didn't distract from the video
- Its good that you mentioned other videos and touched on the fact your going to uploading more in 2017 thats helpful for your subscribers and new viewers
- The thumbnail to the video was also rather clear and concise and wasn't over cluttered. It really made me want to click on the video and see what was going on so well done for that :)
Thank you very much I appreciate it!