Request Can u review this video

EMighty Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey i just upload a video and the first days it was going well and i share it in other website and he got spotlight of the day but the last 2 days i just got 3 dislikes on YouTube and i don't know why ? A review will be nice and i can take critics. here is the video -

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello EMighty Gamer

Don't worry about dislikes heavily when you are only starting.
I have checked your video out and the appropriate feedback of my opinion is below.

• Your Outro could be better, maybe ask someone to make a GFX package for a logo, banner and outro.
  • You may lose viewers if the introduction is 20 seconds long. I mean that is nearly 10% of that whole video.
  • Montages are quite hard to make really well, but try to refrain from using preset transitions.
  • Overall, I liked the video, it would have been better if it was a game I enjoyed, but how it was made did intrigue me at first.

EMighty Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello EMighty Gamer

Don't worry about dislikes heavily when you are only starting.
I have checked your video out and the appropriate feedback of my opinion is below.

• Your Outro could be better, maybe ask someone to make a GFX package for a logo, banner and outro.
  • You may lose viewers if the introduction is 20 seconds long. I mean that is nearly 10% of that whole video.
  • Montages are quite hard to make really well, but try to refrain from using preset transitions.
  • Overall, I liked the video, it would have been better if it was a game I enjoyed, but how it was made did intrigue me at first.
Thank you ! i'll keep that in mind. :)