Tips & Tricks Can someone review my channel?

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Allow me to give you some feedback.
You clearly love doing this - which is great; passion is what we need to become better.
But I noticed a few things that I'd recommend improving on.
Your thumbnails are cool, but I think they could use some improvement. You could, for example, try adding more styles to the fonts you are using to make the words on the thumbnail stand out more. Maybe find some PNG images online, as they're great for making a thumbnail look more appealing.

With thumbnails, try to pick a font you like and stick to it. My recommendation is to use two colours.

For example:

Super Milkbox (White text)
LOVES (Red text)
Bacon (White text)

Then make the text large enough so it takes up a good portion of the thumbnail, but not too much. You want to make it look as attractive as possible - would you click on it?

Also, I add annotations to my videos saying subscribe, and I am working on an intro.

Of course, these are all suggestions on what I'd improve. But you do interesting content, so let me help you out, buddy, with a sub.

Here's a sub. Keep creating. It's what we do.

Gaming is difficult on YouTube - Believe me - so don't forget that much, alright? But you can do it. Rome wasn't built in a day, my friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1453864575][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. This is an example of one of my thumbnails. And it might look like a lot of work, but it took a few minutes, and I suck at Photoshop.

Attachments

• metal gear thumbnail.png
    metal gear thumbnail.png
    962.1 KB · Views: 1