Review4Review Can someone rate my channel?

Lerus55

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Can I have an honest review of my channel? Anything from my intro, quality, artwork, thumbnails, to how interesting the videos are. Anything would help so much.

I will gladly return the favor to anyone who would want it.

Reactions: This Is Ethan

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Can I have an honest review of my channel? Anything from my intro, quality, artwork, thumbnails, to how interesting the videos are. Anything would help so much.

I will gladly return the favor to anyone who would want it.
I don't need a review, but I appreciate the offer ^^

Making a channel trailer would help you out in the long term. Nice use of your tags! You could add more in your description though, try talking about key points in the game. Have you considered branding your channel, to follow a set theme/style when it comes to your artwork?

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
I'd really appreciate a review, if you could!

What I would suggest is getting new channel art, since the one you have right now doesn't have your name on it anywhere really, it just shows your social media links. While putting your social media links in your channel art is important, you don't want that to be the main thing people look at. You want an attractive banner that will draw people's attention. Hope this helps!

Lerus55

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I'd really appreciate a review, if you could!

What I would suggest is getting new channel art, since the one you have right now doesn't have your name on it anywhere really, it just shows your social media links. While putting your social media links in your channel art is important, you don't want that to be the main thing people look at. You want an attractive banner that will draw people's attention. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much, I will get different banner for my channel. And i will review your channel soon

Lerus55

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I don't need a review, but I appreciate the offer ^^

Making a channel trailer would help you out in the long term. Nice use of your tags! You could add more in your description though, try talking about key points in the game. Have you considered branding your channel, to follow a set theme/style when it comes to your artwork?
So just try and follow a theme? such as similar colors and fonts?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So just try and follow a theme? such as similar colors and fonts?
Usually by theme, people have something that others know them for. Some people have a character that symbolizes them, a logo on their thumbnails, or even a picture of something relevant to your channel. Think of MCDonalds, the giant M is their trademark ^^

Lerus55

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey sorry for being so late, I had some stuff that came up and couldn't get around to it. I watched your videos and I think they are very high quality. I love the music you have in the background and you seem very professional when it comes to talking. Your channel art is very simple but gets the point of who you are. The only things I see is try to make your thumbnails look similar so if I'm scrolling through my sub box I'll know it is your channel without looking hardly. And lastly maybe make a schedule so I know when I come back to watch more of your content

Reactions: This Is Ethan

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Hey sorry for being so late, I had some stuff that came up and couldn't get around to it. I watched your videos and I think they are very high quality. I love the music you have in the background and you seem very professional when it comes to talking. Your channel art is very simple but gets the point of who you are. The only things I see is try to make your thumbnails look similar so if I'm scrolling through my sub box I'll know it is your channel without looking hardly. And lastly maybe make a schedule so I know when I come back to watch more of your content
Thanks so much! :D

K.A.Nordic

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2015
Norway
YouTube
Hi there. Writing this without looking at what others have said so i wont get influenced by others so sorry if its a duplicate.:)

overall a great channed. Definatly subbed. Just a few point that stood out for me...

Love the channel art. Just noticed that it says "Subscribe for daily videos" on the banner but the videos that are visible are not exactly daily. (some people might notice that too)

Thumbnails look good. Clean and readable. Keep that up:)

Webcam: Try to keep the setup consistent.

Layout. Not bad but I would have recent videos first before playlists to make it easier and mor fun to browse you videos.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i would love to hear some feed,as for you have you thought about a intro for your channel? thats the 1st ting i look for i want to see a preview of what our channel is about to see if it catches my attention,also consider getting some artwork done for your channel alot of people on here do amazing work for free and cheap it could bring your channel to life alot more, keep up the good work

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hmm for logo and channel art is nice :D i liked it man
for thumbnail hmm well for me its not that click baiting ._. maybe u can edit more
for the facecam, idk but its kinda blurry and too small
try zoom in and focus more on your face :)
and for the commentary, its pretty good man :)
keep it up