Can someone help/make my youtube logo?

Deluxe

New User
Mar 13, 2017
I am new on YouTube and need some help making my logo. My YouTube name is Zx_Deluxe if you think you can help that would be great!!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I am new on YouTube and need some help making my logo. My YouTube name is Zx_Deluxe if you think you can help that would be great!!

Hello Deluxe,
I'd be willing to make a logo for you, it would cost you 15 Forum credits which you already have, I just need a link to your channel and to know what your looking for in your logo.​

Deluxe

New User
Mar 13, 2017
Hello Deluxe,
I'd be willing to make a logo for you, it would cost you 15 Forum credits which you already have, I just need a link to your channel and to know what your looking for in your logo.​
Hello Deluxe,
Where can I send you the stuff through?

Deluxe

New User
Mar 13, 2017
Hello,
can you please elaborate a bit? I'm not sure what you mean.​
I can't send you the url because it thinks it's spam. Do you have a email or Twitter where I can send you the url of my youtube channel.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Ok thanks

Hello again,
I've come up with a couple of designs at the moment, let me know what you think of them I'm happy to alter them to your feedback. Also if your happy with a design do let me know and we'll sort out credits and I'll give you a clean one with no watermark.

zx design 1.png zx design 2.png