Tips & Tricks Can someone give me some growth tip

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
I feel like the content i post is better than some people with 5k+ subs but i just dont know how to get my stuff seen, im always posting on reddit luckily recently ive gotten 15 subs in 2 days but how can i improve on this

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Well, if you're focusing on numbers and growth, and even comparing your channel to someone else's, that's a red flag to me already. That right there tells me you're in it for the wrong reasons. You need to stop worrying about the numbers and have fun with making your content and interacting with viewers. Let the growth come naturally and let this be more of a hobby rather than a job

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
Make everything look better instead of just taking 1 minute to post this, because that's what you did. It takes time to grow, work hard, search up tips on youtube on what you want to know, ask people around. I got 50 subs in 1 month by doing this, visit my channel: bit.ly/Baetuss

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
Well, if you're focusing on numbers and growth, and even comparing your channel to someone else's, that's a red flag to me already. That right there tells me you're in it for the wrong reasons. You need to stop worrying about the numbers and have fun with making your content and interacting with viewers. Let the growth come naturally and let this be more of a hobby rather than a job
im not comparing and im doing this for a good reason

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
Make everything look better instead of just taking 1 minute to post this, because that's what you did. It takes time to grow, work hard, search up tips on youtube on what you want to know, ask people around. I got 50 subs in 1 month by doing this, visit my channel: bit.ly/Baetuss
im doing better now i got 30 in 2 days

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
I have the same problem, I've gotten my videos out there, my channel also and had some very positive comments for my videos but I just cant seem to get subs. I see all the people saying they've got a lump of subs in a shirt space of time and then there's me, sitting in the corner of the room on my own talking to myself haha.

I'm not bothered about how many subs I have, how many views I have, I just enjoy creating videos around my main job, looking to build my own community and connections and seeing how things transpire. Obviously even the 7 subs I have mean the world to me and anyone else that subbed would mean just the same.

I obviously know people seem to enjoy videos with commentary on them than without but at the moment I find hard to do as I don't have much alone time to do them, I've recorded some just not edited and uploaded them.

Any tips and advice is always welcomed with open arms, you don't need to mention searching google, I've pretty much scoured that! but for now I look forward to having more conversations with you in the future.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Like Showcase One Media says, At first I get small amount of sub and get 53 views on my first video but it was luck at that time, I keep improving mine speech, and quality of the video I slowly get more views and subs either likes also. Basically be open, and be youself.

Drina Dayz

Rising User
May 5, 2016
YouTube
It seems like the hardest thing is getting your videos seen, I see some videos just throw together and they get lots of views and subscribers
I feel, for being 8 might videos are decent, but its hard getting the views when just starting

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
It seems like the hardest thing is getting your videos seen, I see some videos just throw together and they get lots of views and subscribers
I feel, for being 8 might videos are decent, but its hard getting the views when just starting

I Argeed with you its hard to get notich at begining but more notich you get easier you going get in the future, I kinda get views in luck and perfect time and good games and quailty videos. But hardest part on youtube beside copyright all that stuff is Begining of youtube career or journey.