Can please come by my channel its a struggle editing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Editing and recording are the main parts of being a youtube creator if you can master these it will be a lot easier. For me personally I have a great computer that can render fast, and for editing I use Adobe Photoshop CC for thumbnails and Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing. Check them out they aren't that hard to learn I learned them in a week or so.

They cost a lot of money but you can get them for free shhhhhh

SatoPlaysGames HD

Rising User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
Editing and recording are the main parts of being a youtube creator if you can master these it will be a lot easier. For me personally I have a great computer that can render fast, and for editing I use Adobe Photoshop CC for thumbnails and Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing. Check them out they aren't that hard to learn I learned them in a week or so.

They cost a lot of money but you can get them for free shhhhhh
Thanks man ill sub for the help!

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Have a think about creating a "template" a format that you edit your videos too and the same with the thumbnails. I helps me speed up my editing if I already know where bits of footage are going.

Once I got a format for the thumbnails it takes a matter of minutes to do them now.

I use Adobe Creative Cloud. But there are loads of other free software out there you can use to get started if you don't want to fork out for it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.