YouTube Can I subscribe to Freedom and how?

adm

New User
Mar 21, 2017
My channel was shared with Adsense and my account was disabled. Can I subscribe to Freedom and how?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you YouTube account was disabled you would first need to find out why this was. As certain reasons for account disablement (such as manipulating views) can permanently ban you from participating in the adsense scheme and can forbid you from making other channels to get around this - as such for those types of things you wouldn't be able to join the Freedom Network.

adm

New User
Mar 21, 2017
Income was disabled due to invalid clicks[DOUBLEPOST=1490137713][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you YouTube account was disabled you would first need to find out why this was. As certain reasons for account disablement (such as manipulating views) can permanently ban you from participating in the adsense scheme and can forbid you from making other channels to get around this - as such for those types of things you wouldn't be able to join the Freedom Network.
Income was disabled due to invalid clicks

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Income was disabled due to invalid clicks[DOUBLEPOST=1490137713][/DOUBLEPOST]

Income was disabled due to invalid clicks
Well in that case you might find the following Google Support thread helpful - https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/57153
Which basically says
"We're always willing to work with you to resolve any issues that you might have. If you feel that this decision was made in error, and if you can maintain in good faith that the invalid activity was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal against the disabling of your account.

To do so, please contact us only through our appeal form.

Once we receive your appeal, we'll do our best to inform you quickly and will proceed with appropriate action as necessary. Please understand, however, that there is no guarantee that your account will be reinstated.

Once we've reached a decision on your appeal, further appeals may not be considered, and you might not receive any further communication from us."

Though please note that if your appeal is denied then the following would apply
"Please also note that publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed any further participation in AdSense. For this reason, these publishers may not open new accounts."