Community Can I get some help?

MrBLaVigne

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
A few days ago, I uploaded a video and earlier today I received a comment, saying that "I could barely hear ya."
Now, the laptop I have, has four speakers, so at max volume, everything is extremely loud. So, when I record, I assume that since it's way too loud on my end, then in editing, I should bring the volume down.

After I say this comment, I asked a friend of mine to watch the video and see if he had the same problem. He did. Now, I've watched the video on this laptop (4 speakers) and also my phone and also a iPad and it was fine on all of them.

Could you please watch my video and let me know if you guys can hear me? Any advice when it comes to recording with his laptop of mine, should I leave the volume alone? If you guys could help me out, that would be awesome!

I assume I could lower my speaker playback volume in my sound options.

But anyways, here is the video!

MrBLaVigne

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
That's why I am trying to do. And I use a blue snow ball, but I brought down the volume in movie maker because I thought it was going to be too loud for everyone.

MrBLaVigne

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So I should increase the volume a bit more? The thing is, the commentary and game volume are on the same track, so if I increase it, both are increased. All I need to know if it's acceptable and better than the first one. :)

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Reactions: MrBLaVigne

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
So I should increase the volume a bit more? The thing is, the commentary and game volume are on the same track, so if I increase it, both are increased. All I need to know if it's acceptable and better than the first one. :)
Yes, its better then the first one. I would try to keep your voice different from the game. Or turn the game volume down in setting a tad so you have more le-way . Maybe use audacity as the voice recorder and put it with the video afterwords.

MrBLaVigne

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks for the help guys! Means a lot, and yeah. I plan on using Audacity as the voice recorder in the future.
But yeah, I'll private the original and keep the RE-UPLOAD one up!

Thanks again!