Request Can I get a review on my channel

ragingbull

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
its about to be a year since i started my youtube channel and it seem like im not going any where with it i been stuck on 13 subs for a while please help am i doing something wrong

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
I know I'm not the biggest channel out here, but I have a few tips that might go along way!
If I'm being to harsh sorry!

• Your thumbnails are rather boring. They don't make me want to click on them. Make them pop!! Ask yourself if you would click on them!

• since your still a young channel you might want to stick towards one game to grow your audience then expand when you get a little bigger

• add some things to your about area of your channel. It's a small thing that can go a long way in connecting to your viewer!

• Give some more depth in your description they are rather empty. You can find a discription template on the internet anywhere.

I think if you fix a few things and keep up the uploading you will get somewhere in no time!! Again these are all my opinions so you don't have to listen to me if you don't want!!

Best regards,
Speedy Stealth

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
its about to be a year since i started my youtube channel and it seem like im not going any where with it i been stuck on 13 subs for a while please help am i doing something wrong
Working on your introduction video would help. When people are trying to figure out to subscribe or not, it can push them over the edge to joining your side. If you compile all the best parts of your work so far, it can work wonders ^^

Reactions: Speedy Stealth

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The one thing i noticed straight away is that for someone who is on youtube for a year you don't have many video's.

To grow you need to be consistent by uploading at least 3 times a week.

Besides that i would add a channel trailer to grab the attention of newcomers.

Use your about section to tell something about your channel, what content do you make, what makes you unique?

Organize your home screen with a Uploads/Populair Uploads/Playlists section for better overview.

Lastly as mentioned above work in the thumbnails ;)

Reactions: Speedy Stealth