can anyone review my video and tell me what i can do to make it better?

SoarahDesigns

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello MomBooShuGaming,
I really liked your video and I subscribed. I enjoy your videos but some improvement ideas I have are below.
  • Get someone to do thumbnails (They can attract more people to your videos.)
  • Upload a consistent rate or have a consistent schedule for your video uploads.
  • Try to partner up with YouTubers that have around your amount of subs or more.
  • Sometimes it is better for quality over quantity.
  • Try to play different games so you can get the communities interest by playing a variety of games.
  • Have a really good attitude and be funny sometimes (Not saying you aren't.)
That's really it, I like your videos and I think if you keep uploading consistently and put time and effort into your videos, you will do really good as a YouTuber. Also, do things you want to do but also try to think of what the audience might want to see. Last but not least, believe. I know I am not a famous YouTuber but a lot of YouTubers say, "You can accomplish anything." Just keep trying, it is true just never give up if this is what your dream is and just never give up no matter what your dream is.

Thank you,
-Luke/Dacre

Reactions: Nicholas Harris

MomBooShuGaming

YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hello MomBooShuGaming,
I really liked your video and I subscribed. I enjoy your videos but some improvement ideas I have are below.
  • Get someone to do thumbnails (They can attract more people to your videos.)
  • Upload a consistent rate or have a consistent schedule for your video uploads.
  • Try to partner up with YouTubers that have around your amount of subs or more.
  • Sometimes it is better for quality over quantity.
  • Try to play different games so you can get the communities interest by playing a variety of games.
  • Have a really good attitude and be funny sometimes (Not saying you aren't.)
That's really it, I like your videos and I think if you keep uploading consistently and put time and effort into your videos, you will do really good as a YouTuber. Also, do things you want to do but also try to think of what the audience might want to see. Last but not least, believe. I know I am not a famous YouTuber but a lot of YouTubers say, "You can accomplish anything." Just keep trying, it is true just never give up if this is what your dream is and just never give up no matter what your dream is.

Thank you,
-Luke/Dacre
do you know anyone that can do thumbnails?