Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
New
whats up guys i was wondering if you could take some time out and come check out my channel,if you can tell me -how my thumbnails look
-is the gameplay enjoyable
-commentary clean and crisp

if you could give me a rating from 1-10 it would be great i hope to hear from you guys if you want me to check your channel out please link it

New banner.jpg

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I watched a few of your video`s.
1st - Video quality 1080p is the standard for YouTube these days with 720p the base minimum. Your video`s are in 360p and 480p and I found the overall quality not very good to watch and found the video`s lagged. This most likely the result of the editing software you are using. Search around the internet for free editing software or if anyone who may read this suggest a good free editing software program in which upload in 1080p. Take a look at your Analytics/Audience Retention to get an idea if people are just watching a little bit of the video and leaving due to the quality.

2 - One video i watched every 2nd word was F word you sound young so that was kinda alarming and myself been 34 personally i would just click to the next video in the search list. That`s just me everyone is different and some may find that enjoyable.

3 - Your voice was low at times but not a big thing are using a headset or mic/condenser mic. It`s hard to commentary while playing and finding things to talk about at times long periods quite.

4 - banner is nice :)
5 - intro is fine

I would work on editing software (hopefully someone can put up a few suggestions for you to look at) Voice/commentary raise the volume.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I use Adobe Premiere Pro It cost`s $22 per month that`s Australian dollars be different depending where you are located in the world. Be around $17 a month American dollars if you are located there.

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Alright so scorpion pointed out pretty much everything that i'd agree on.

But some things i'd like to suggest

Your channel banner: It needs work. its not the best i've seen and it pulls the eye away from it. Not very pleasing. Remember simplistic and clean pops more then overcluttered and generic. Sorry if it sounds hash but those are my thoughts on a banner standpoint :)

Your thumbnails: They're not bad but they lack a certain flare that most have. Try and be unique with them however, Don't do something oversaturated and keep it unique