Request Can anyone reveiw my first webcam video?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Can anyone check my first cam video on my channel, its one of the last videos uploaded. I know the camera isnt perfect at this point but would still like to know what you guys think. I know im obviously a little nervous for the first time lol thanks for your time. Ps the game is called animatronics

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, the web cam is great, I also checked out some of your other videos and I thought they were amazing! If you want you can check out my channel as well!

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Can anyone check my first cam video on my channel, its one of the last videos uploaded. I know the camera isnt perfect at this point but would still like to know what you guys think. I know im obviously a little nervous for the first time lol thanks for your time. Ps the game is called animatronics
Nice videos! Also good webcam :). You talk much thats good, maybe some background music? You can get that for free here or NoCopyrightSounds on Youtube! Check my channel out also? Some tips?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Nice videos! Also good webcam :). You talk much thats good, maybe some background music? You can get that for free here or NoCopyrightSounds on Youtube! Check my channel out also? Some tips?
thanks man means a lot. I had a look at your channel and noticed a lot of different hacks which is something slot of people are interested in so they seem clear and good, I will have to get back to you on the audio because my computer is playing uo, but so far it looks good.

Last edited:

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
thanks man means a lot. I had a look at your channel and noticed a lot of different hacks which is something slot of people are interested in so they seem clear and good, I will have to get back to you on the audio because my computer is playing uo, but so far it looks good.
Thanks man!!

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming