Request Can anyone please review my channel?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I have recently made changes to my channel, length of videos...thumbnails etc...i was wondering what you guys think? Is the content any good....appreciate all help thanks.

AnAverageTyler

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
PA
YouTube
1) Bump your gain up on your mic, or sensitivity, it seems a little low versus the game sounds, personal opinion though,

2) thumbnails are good, but I recommend capitalizing in your titles more, it's more aesthetically pleasing.

channel trailer = Channel Trailer
Subnautica Episode 5 - Found awesome loot! = Subnautica Episode 5 - Found Awesome Loot!

That's not a thing you NEED to do, but personally looks more professional and well kept.

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Sure! Can you check my out too i always want a good feedback!
You channel is actually pretty nice i check out some of your vids! I also saw your channel trailer and intro lol i don't think you needed that! And tell them about what your channel is and some games in about 10 seconds! But who am i to say i don't have a channel trailer yet!

MegaCraftBG

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey,
Your picture quality as well as your mic are very good. It was difficult to find a problem with your channel because it is engaging and interesting but I still found some mistakes you can consider fixing.

1- (I'm not sure if that's the case) Try putting more relevent tags

2- I found a lot of people with your name, that makes you harder to find.

3- Try making your descriptions more detailed and relevant.

4- Try collabing with youtubers of your scale or bigger.

I think that these tips can help you grow. I like your channel. Keep it going !!! ;)

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
1) Bump your gain up on your mic, or sensitivity, it seems a little low versus the game sounds, personal opinion though,

2) thumbnails are good, but I recommend capitalizing in your titles more, it's more aesthetically pleasing.

channel trailer = Channel Trailer
Subnautica Episode 5 - Found awesome loot! = Subnautica Episode 5 - Found Awesome Loot!

That's not a thing you NEED to do, but personally looks more professional and well kept.
Thanks! Will definetly take things on a board, appreciate all help.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
You channel is actually pretty nice i check out some of your vids! I also saw your channel trailer and intro lol i don't think you needed that! And tell them about what your channel is and some games in about 10 seconds! But who am i to say i don't have a channel trailer yet!
Thanks appreciate your time, will definetly take things on board and see what i can do.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey,
Your picture quality as well as your mic are very good. It was difficult to find a problem with your channel because it is engaging and interesting but I still found some mistakes you can consider fixing.

1- (I'm not sure if that's the case) Try putting more relevent tags

2- I found a lot of people with your name, that makes you harder to find.

3- Try making your descriptions more detailed and relevant.

4- Try collabing with youtubers of your scale or bigger.

I think that these tips can help you grow. I like your channel. Keep it going !!! ;)
Thanks much appreciated! Yea getting any tips is always helpful, im always looking to improve. Thanks for your time