Gaming Can AnyOne Give Me Advice

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I have a Gaming Channel
Could Someone Tell Me Which All Android Games Are Good For Making Youtube Videos On.
And Could Someone Tell Me Which Is The Cheapest Gaming Pc For Like Around 200$ If Possible To Play and Record Some Small Games.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I have a Gaming Channel
Could Someone Tell Me Which All Android Games Are Good For Making Youtube Videos On.
And Could Someone Tell Me Which Is The Cheapest Gaming Pc For Like Around 200$ If Possible To Play and Record Some Small Games.
You can't get a decent gaming pc for less than 500 really. As for games, play what you enjoy.

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
You can't get a decent gaming pc for less than 500 really. As for games, play what you enjoy.
Well Thanks But Still Can You Tell Me a Decent Pc Which Could Actually Just Allow Me To Record Console Gameplay. Or Can I Build A custom One?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Well Thanks But Still Can You Tell Me a Decent Pc Which Could Actually Just Allow Me To Record Console Gameplay. Or Can I Build A custom One?
You don't record console gameplay with a PC, you record it with a capture card. They're usually about 100 like the Elgato for example.

kingzricky

Digital Cop
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2014
United States
YouTube
kingzricky
I have a Gaming Channel

Most gaming computers are at least $750 from what I've seen. It could be slightly less if you were to build it yourself (haven't been keeping up with latest PC part prices). Usually newegg.com has deals tho as I was able to pickup a decent desktop on Black Friday for $400 with i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 2TB HardDrive. Something like that works well with most games and I will probably end up using the parts for when I go to build a desktop in the summer. Also capture cards are needed to record and capture console gameplay.