Request Can anyone give an opinion?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I have started my channel around a month ago, I have had low traffic flow as you would expect at the start. I was wondering if anyone could check out my channel and see if you think its any good? would appreciate it a lot.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Its introduction is very good , however everything else not your thumbnails need to be re- worked , because they are very simple .. I recommend using Canvas , is a website that creates thumbnails , very good and I recommend , try to organize your games by category , make a nice page so people entering it.
Ok thanks will look at that website but was the content any good? Like were the videos ok?

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have started my channel around a month ago, I have had low traffic flow as you would expect at the start. I was wondering if anyone could check out my channel and see if you think its any good? would appreciate it a lot.
This is not a review | This is my suggestions for your channel
  1. Logo is perfect but Channel art did not match to your current logo (Color Theme)
  2. Add more social media links if you have. (Twitter, Instagram)
  3. Video Thumbnails should be more eye catchy (Use bold fonts, Don't use fancy fonts)
  4. Make some playlists (Viewers will easily access your content if you have categorized playlists)
  5. Add Intro and Outro to your videos
Thank You!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
This is not a review | This is my suggestions for your channel
  1. Logo is perfect but Channel art did not match to your current logo (Color Theme)
  2. Add more social media links if you have. (Twitter, Instagram)
  3. Video Thumbnails should be more eye catchy (Use bold fonts, Don't use fancy fonts)
  4. Make some playlists (Viewers will easily access your content if you have categorized playlists)
  5. Add Intro and Outro to your videos
Thank You!
Thanks for the advice...all opinions are welcome, anything to help my channel grow, appreciate the time .