Request Can anyone check this?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I have just designed a new improved thumbnail (compared to my others) as part of improving my channel further, I was wondering if anyone could spare a moment and let me know what they think. Its the....Fifa 17 high growth video (bright blue and green). Does it seem good enough to you? thanks for your time.

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
YouTube
The thumbnail looks pretty good, i think it something you could keep going, but the other thumbnails of having the countries flag showing for who you are playing is equally good

Reactions: BlazePlaysMC

TheGameClimber

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2016
MSHAY you got badass thumbnails, You think you could make me some and i'll shout you out on my YouTube Channel

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
MSHAY you got badass thumbnails, You think you could make me some and i'll shout you out on my YouTube Channel
Thanks so much man! I would but i honestly barely have time to do them for my own channel sorry bro just i do so much content everyday and i work a full time job it would be impossible. However i can give you the name of the programme i use, its called gimp...its like photoshop but for free lol try it out you will get it bro. Hope it helps.