Request Can anyone check my thumbnails?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
hey guys so I have been slowly improving my thumbnails over time and am now making fully customised ones, can anyone give me an opinion on them? latest ones ofcourse, would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Zivvy

Zivvy

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2016
America
YouTube
zvixual
I personally think that it is cool! Futuristic font style with a black/orange contrast and a white popout is a genius idea!

So lets get into the review.

Font:
9/10: The style of it is very appealing to the eye, It isn't too sharp to where it hurts, but not too fuzzy in an aspect of appearance.

Color Pattern:
8/10: Your color pattern was very smart, as it is an opposite blending. The black base catches against the white background of YouTube and the orange contrasts it perfectly. The white is a nice addition as it adds more for the eye to stare at!

Complexity:
6/10: Now this is just from a personal stand point of how long and how complex the finished product is. You could have maybe put a little more effort into the layout of your Thumbnail but all in all it is quite good!

Final rating: 8.5/10

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I personally think that it is cool! Futuristic font style with a black/orange contrast and a white popout is a genius idea!

So lets get into the review.

Font:
9/10: The style of it is very appealing to the eye, It isn't too sharp to where it hurts, but not too fuzzy in an aspect of appearance.

Color Pattern:
8/10: Your color pattern was very smart, as it is an opposite blending. The black base catches against the white background of YouTube and the orange contrasts it perfectly. The white is a nice addition as it adds more for the eye to stare at!

Complexity:
6/10: Now this is just from a personal stand point of how long and how complex the finished product is. You could have maybe put a little more effort into the layout of your Thumbnail but all in all it is quite good!

Final rating: 8.5/10
Appreciate your time and kind words...thanks so much! I know i still have a long way to go but slowly getting there.

Reactions: Zivvy

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
They are actually really good I was going to say put your logo in them somewhere but the thumbnails themselves are pretty unique so that people who see them would know that its you but it wouldnt hurt tho to add your logo in the thumbnails somewhere as well plus your logo is pretty good to.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
They are actually really good I was going to say put your logo in them somewhere but the thumbnails themselves are pretty unique so that people who see them would know that its you but it wouldnt hurt tho to add your logo in the thumbnails somewhere as well plus your logo is pretty good to.
Thanks alot, appreciate it. Yea i guess i could maybe work my logo in somehow but i wouldnt want it to take attention away from the thumbnail design and ruin the look, so i would have to be careful. Thanks though good idea.

Reactions: TimeOut Corner

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
hey guys so I have been slowly improving my thumbnails over time and am now making fully customised ones, can anyone give me an opinion on them? latest ones ofcourse, would be much appreciated.
They are good you will get there also if you ever want i can make some thumbnails for you :)