VR CALLING ALL DEVELOPERS/CODERS!!!

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey, I'm not a professional coder but I've done an honours degree in games design if that counts. Let me know if I can help in something :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I am asembling a proffesional team of developers/coders message me on here or add me on skype:dakotaplays stuff
Please edit your post to include more info. Without a proper explanation people will not know what their getting into.

I'm a web developer and filmmaker :)
Really busy with websites and stuff right now however if you give us more info I can suggest some people or maybe even pitch in.

Thanks

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Please edit your post to include more info. Without a proper explanation people will not know what their getting into.

I'm a web developer and filmmaker :)
Really busy with websites and stuff right now however if you give us more info I can suggest some people or maybe even pitch in.

Thanks
A team of developers and Game designers, im trying to create a free world call of duty like game

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Unless re interested in developing this game dont reply on here make your own thread please

Making a game is not as easy as you may think especially for what you are going for. Looking at your videos and determining your age to be somewhere between 13-16 by hearing the cracks and squeeks in the voice. Age doesn't particularly matter but just wanted to say that you may think that it may seem easy but depending on your pc which doesnt seem like its to good because you record videos on your phone instead of pc I would truly see you running into problems and further more you probably didnt even decide what engine you would want to use to even make the game which means you were not really sure about the process of making a game which sorta tells me this whole collaboration thing will be a flop

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Making a game is not as easy as you may think especially for what you are going for. Looking at your videos and determining your age to be somewhere between 13-16 by hearing the cracks and squeeks in the voice. Age doesn't particularly matter but just wanted to say that you may think that it may seem easy but depending on your pc which doesnt seem like its to good because you record videos on your phone instead of pc I would truly see you running into problems and further more you probably didnt even decide what engine you would want to use to even make the game which means you were not really sure about the process of making a game which sorta tells me this whole collaboration thing will be a flop
Im 15 for the record, and i am very skilled in multiple languages and i am going to test multiple game engines, and my pc is a gaming pc thank you very much, also just fyi if u wanna get in on the game you could make a little cash if ur interested

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Im 15 for the record, and i am very skilled in multiple languages and i am going to test multiple game engines, and my pc is a gaming pc thank you very much, also just fyi if u wanna get in on the game you could make a little cash if ur interested

nope

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Understandable, Have A Noice day m8[DOUBLEPOST=1497572789][/DOUBLEPOST]https://freedom.community.tm/threads/interested-in-working-for-a-gaming-company.227169/ check this thread for details about the game or getting employed by me[DOUBLEPOST=1497572883][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'm not a professional coder but I've done an honours degree in games design if that counts. Let me know if I can help in something :)
Definitely you can help design aspects of the game https://freedom.community.tm/threads/interested-in-working-for-a-gaming-company.227169/ this is the thread to look at for info on the game to help you in designing stuff for the game when you design stuff just PM me it here on the forums

Last edited: