JohnathanGam1ng

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
If you want to callab with somebody im the guy. Im looking for at least 3 people to callab with (I already have 1 person) so that would be 4 people in all and also as long as your mic is decent you can join and you have to be 13 or older besides that anybody is welcomed to join

Zplays

New User
Oct 2, 2016
can I collab I am really good at minecraft and I am starting to have good commentary aswell

MobGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
If you want to callab with somebody im the guy. Im looking for at least 3 people to callab with (I already have 1 person) so that would be 4 people in all and also as long as your mic is decent you can join and you have to be 13 or older besides that anybody is welcomed to join
Hey I would definitely love to collab with you and I have a good microphone.

OG Killa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man! I have Been looking for a Callab and i Really need one for Minecraft videos and series! I am 15 and would love to! Please msg me back