Call of Duty Youtuber Ideas

Tyler Batten

New User
Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys I am a brand new youtuber looking for some support. I am determined to make it. I love COD and all other kinds of games. I wanted to give you guys some ideas of videos if you are a fellow you tuber. Class setup is the first video on my channel made today but some other ideas I have are quick scoping on Fallout 4 and No ADS challenge. See how good you can do without aiming down sights. Feel free to post some of your ideas or what you would like to see on my channel.

Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrb5mXCFyjUrnN4011pu6rw
Twitter- @iVenomGames

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I used to upload a bunch of video's like these. You could do a sniper challenge or pistol challenge. You can also do a no aim assist challenge or just ask your subscribers to give you a bad class and use that for a game.
yea and you could also do a sniper montage

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Depending on your skill level you can make various challenge video's, a variety of montages regarding Gun of choice, best moments, funny moments, the options are endless with such things.

But before you run out of idea's keep in mind that you need a solid base so maybe make some natural Multiplayer video's to fill up the gap once you need more time for a montage.