Gaming Call of duty Players

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
Hi I am a Call of duty Fan lately!! I have been making some rap/Gameplay Combination video's on youtube
I would like to know what you guys think about that idea
and how to devellop it into a Multi View video

All Help is welcome Hope to hear from ya guys soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1483904407][/DOUBLEPOST]Wana know what I am Talking about feel free to check out and subscribe to my youtube channel

Last edited:

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
I play Modern Warfare Remastered everyday usually on ps4. Haven't gotten into IW yet, however I'd like to play with someone to try and get better

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
What would you like to know
My channel is a Gaming channel I am Trying to get a Unique outcome on gaming itself
By using my own productions and Combine them with the game Montages/Moment/gameplay and tutorials
I am 23
I have beenplaying call of duty since Modernwarfare I like shooters.
Other games I like and play are Skyrim and Adventure games

If you have more qeustions feel free to ask[DOUBLEPOST=1483933138][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play Modern Warfare Remastered everyday usually on ps4. Haven't gotten into IW yet, however I'd like to play with someone to try and get better
my psn name is Zjemstar

ODI

Hi I am a Call of duty Fan lately!! I have been making some rap/Gameplay Combination video's on youtube
I would like to know what you guys think about that idea
and how to devellop it into a Multi View video

All Help is welcome Hope to hear from ya guys soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1483904407][/DOUBLEPOST]Wana know what I am Talking about feel free to check out and subscribe to my youtube channel
my first COD was AW but fell in love with BO3 on PS4. Prestige Master on MP and 100% Completion Zombies Challenges. I would like to get MWR but only if its sold alone. Your channel seems interesting, I will give it a chance