Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Mikey29979

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Holy crap I'm am super Hyped for this game now. I really enjoyed the new trailer they just launched! How does everyone else feel on this game. I hope everyone else is hyped for it too!!! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have a Video i uploaded on my Thoughts on the trailer and the new game, everyone should check it out! I'm not trying to promote my channel, just want people to watch my thoughts on the matter.

Apr 24, 2016
I wish they would take it to boots to ground though, I had hope until I saw them thrust jump from on top of a car. Still we don't know how the game will play out, but that brilliant Easter egg hunt they sent us on got me hooked :D

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Holy crap I'm am super Hyped for this game now. I really enjoyed the new trailer they just launched! How does everyone else feel on this game. I hope everyone else is hyped for it too!!! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have a Video i uploaded on my Thoughts on the trailer and the new game, everyone should check it out! I'm not trying to promote my channel, just want people to watch my thoughts on the matter.

Im thoroughly excited :D but tbh i feel like its becoming more like Halo since its getting so futuristic. DONT GET ME WRONG, im hyped as can be cause advanced warfare and bo3 were amazing. I can't wait to try it :) and idk why people hate on the the thrust and exo suits xD

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube

I'm hyped to the moon ad back !! Just need to get money for the ps4 and the game and capture card XD because i ain't going to by another cod to pc !!

MrDrCold

RoBoPoNy FTW
Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2014
Denver, Colorado, USA
MrDrCold
Is it wrong that i more hyped for that CoD4 remake than IW
I prefer boots on ground but i hope its more like BO3 movement and not like AW

PS. I never played CoD4 since i started on MW2