Gaming Call of Duty - FPS Channel

HeY Ghozt

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I am new to Freedom, and forums in general. I make Call of Duty video, and if you enjoy them then sub. If you also have any requests or ideas of how I can improve my channel, tell me and I will listen, as I want to make my channel as enjoyable as possible for you.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I do call of duty as well ! how are you finding black ops 3 ? ? fav gun ?

HeY Ghozt

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! I make Call of Duty vids as well! What's your favorite weapon of Black Ops 3 and what game types do you like to play?
I really like to use the vmp, but currently I am doing a road to dark matter series on my channel, so I am using all the guns. I also play a lot of Safe Guard with my friends, so that would be my favorite game mode

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I really like to use the vmp, but currently I am doing a road to dark matter series on my channel, so I am using all the guns. I also play a lot of Safe Guard with my friends, so that would be my favorite game mode
The VMP is really nice! I'm more of a Kuda guy myself, but I like to use all guns. I like how many kills you can get in safeguard

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I am new to Freedom, and forums in general. I make Call of Duty video, and if you enjoy them then sub. If you also have any requests or ideas of how I can improve my channel, tell me and I will listen, as I want to make my channel as enjoyable as possible for you.
Call of duty videos are popular on freedom, what do you offer differently compared to a lot of other people? Improving your channel takes time, but you need to figure out a way to stand out easier. Competing against everyone else will be the biggest difference ^^

HeY Ghozt

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Call of duty videos are popular on freedom, what do you offer differently compared to a lot of other people? Improving your channel takes time, but you need to figure out a way to stand out easier. Competing against everyone else will be the biggest difference ^^
Yes, I completely understand what you are saying, I just started my YouTube channel back in January, so I am still trying to find that one thing that is going to make me stand out. Also thank you for the feed back because it will help me to improve my channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yes, I completely understand what you are saying, I just started my YouTube channel back in January, so I am still trying to find that one thing that is going to make me stand out. Also thank you for the feed back because it will help me to improve my channel.
January wasn't too long ago, what have you learned so far? It can take a lot of time to figure out where you stand in general, but it can definitely pay off some day ^^

HeY Ghozt

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
January wasn't too long ago, what have you learned so far? It can take a lot of time to figure out where you stand in general, but it can definitely pay off some day ^^
I have learned that you need a lot of dedication and ideas to be able to expand your YouTube channel.

HeY Ghozt

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Definitely, because when it comes to working on everything consistently, we can get better every passing day :p What ideas have you come up with so far?
Most of my ideas are not very original, because I play Call of Duty, but I am planning on making a funny moments, which I know is not very original, but I hope something will develop out of that into something very creative and original.