Gaming Call of Duty Clan - NeoN Clan

NeoN Clan

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello!

We are NeoN Clan. We are mainly a group of school friends who decided to have a go at YouTube! We didn't take it too seriously until we started getting a pretty awesome amount of views compared to subscribers etc.
We have a very active fan base and are looking to expand it! We found freedom and saw the opportunities it could bring us with sponsorships and growing our Clan.

This is not a recruitment post but we would just like to mention that we are recruiting! We have a recruitment challenge on our channel.

Just thought we would quickly introduce ourselves to this community!

Good luck with growing your own channel, have an amazing day!

NeoN Reflex,
NeoN Clan

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

Nice to see another COD creator and its a clan as well , I make COD videos to , how are you finding black ops 3 so far ?

NeoN Clan

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

Nice to see another COD creator and its a clan as well , I make COD videos to , how are you finding black ops 3 so far ?
I'm finding the game itself pretty awesome, especially the competitive side of things, however, getting clips and trickshots is near impossible with the jump boosts etc.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm finding the game itself pretty awesome, especially the competitive side of things, however, getting clips and trickshots is near impossible with the jump boosts etc.

yeah I could imagine that it is very hard to get trickshots with the movement !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello!

We are NeoN Clan. We are mainly a group of school friends who decided to have a go at YouTube! We didn't take it too seriously until we started getting a pretty awesome amount of views compared to subscribers etc.
We have a very active fan base and are looking to expand it! We found freedom and saw the opportunities it could bring us with sponsorships and growing our Clan.

This is not a recruitment post but we would just like to mention that we are recruiting! We have a recruitment challenge on our channel.

NeoN Reflex,
NeoN Clan
Hello to you too NeoN, what got you guys inspired to start working together? People tend to come together at times when you least expect it. How did you grab your initial fanbase?

NeoN Clan

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too NeoN, what got you guys inspired to start working together? People tend to come together at times when you least expect it. How did you grab your initial fanbase?
We were just joking in a chemistry lesson during a practical, our whole group of friends were coming up with names. They didn't know it but the two leaders had already set-up a YouTube channel. It was basically just an idea until the leaders turned it into reality...

We got our initial fan base through twitter, hardly anyone at our school has a clue at the moment. We simply followed people who might be interested in our clan and in the same community as us with the hope they might follow back. We stayed active with our tweets and people started being active on our twitter page, meaning that they got informed whenever we released a video.

Hope that answered your question

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
We were just joking in a chemistry lesson during a practical, our whole group of friends were coming up with names. They didn't know it but the two leaders had already set-up a YouTube channel. It was basically just an idea until the leaders turned it into reality...

We got our initial fan base through twitter, hardly anyone at our school has a clue at the moment. We simply followed people who might be interested in our clan and in the same community as us with the hope they might follow back. We stayed active with our tweets and people started being active on our twitter page, meaning that they got informed whenever we released a video.

Hope that answered your question
Hah, that sounds like a nice time. I bet everyone was stoked when they realized making the channel was only moments away since they set it up already. Following people tends to work out well at times, especially when you know how to network ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello!

NeoN Reflex,
NeoN Clan
Welcome and good luck with your recruitment. I led a successful community a few years back so I know it's hard getting good players but you will get them, it just takes time :cool:

Reactions: NeoN Clan