Gaming Call Of Duty BO3

PhuzeTourneys

May 12, 2016
YouTube
hello everyone I have a new channel called PhuzeTourneys which we host tourneys on free entry and paid entry and you compete for prizes. I hope to meet some new people here so feel free to mail me if anyone wants to check out my channel just ask:)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to the Family !

I hope you enjoy your stay here !

So I'm guessing your a gaming channel ? how did you find freedom ?

best of luck (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hello everyone I have a new channel called PhuzeTourneys which we host tourneys on free entry and paid entry and you compete for prizes. I hope to meet some new people here so feel free to mail me if anyone wants to check out my channel just ask:)

Welcome to the family buddy, How you found about Freedom! and what types of games do you play??

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
thanks. well at the moment just like 1v1 2v2 etc but I am hoping to make it more exciting in the future:)

Oh thats, I might watch you videos and who is best player (Be honest if you know?), You could make a rankings to make it cool or people watch you videos and people know what rank they are. just idea :D

PhuzeTourneys

May 12, 2016
YouTube
Oh thats, I might watch you videos and who is best player (Be honest if you know?), You could make a rankings to make it cool or people watch you videos and people know what rank they are. just idea :D
thanks for the advise i could do that actually but i really just started hosting i got 1 video on youtube now and will have another on either tonight or in the morning would you like me to send you my link?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I mean the subscribe button? i cant see it on my messages

Oh ok, Just go to you profile pic at top the page, Click go to personal Details, then go to you Youtube link copy the last not full part, Paste the last part of the link paste it on the Subscribe buttom then click okay, then you should have it. and evertime someone subscribe you it might take from 1 min to 2 hrs

PhuzeTourneys

May 12, 2016
YouTube
Oh ok, Just go to you profile pic at top the page, Click go to personal Details, then go to you Youtube link copy the last not full part, Paste the last part of the link paste it on the Subscribe buttom then click okay, then you should have it. and evertime someone subscribe you it might take from 1 min to 2 hrs
I think I did it right? is it working?