Call Of Duty 2017

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
Its hard getting me excited over a game ive played over the last 8 years (on and off), I dont think cod will get back to being enjoyable just because well the game has been done before and i think it has grown a bit stale. It will still probably be huge but the only cods that have done good have been made by treyarch in the last few years.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Honest, and I'm probably going to cause some unintentional hate her, I think the CoD series has been dead for some time, its about time that people wake up and realise its basically the same types of missions re-released every year with a hardly imaginative multiplayer, which again doesn't overly change year to year. Yes they have tried to keep some cool elements, such as the zombies, which when they first announced I think reinvented the franchise and brought sceptical people back, but now with exo suits and the different jumps forward and backwards in time its just too little too late.

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Honest, and I'm probably going to cause some unintentional hate her, I think the CoD series has been dead for some time, its about time that people wake up and realise its basically the same types of missions re-released every year with a hardly imaginative multiplayer, which again doesn't overly change year to year. Yes they have tried to keep some cool elements, such as the zombies, which when they first announced I think reinvented the franchise and brought sceptical people back, but now with exo suits and the different jumps forward and backwards in time its just too little too late.

Couldnt agree more Zeke! but i think going back to vietnam with this years cod could be the resurrection? because surely that will mean saying good-bye to those hideous exo-suits, wall running and other horrendous space elements. Activision were quoted earlier this yeay saying "boots will be back on the ground" which is music to my ears!

i'm living in hope!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
In my opinion, being an avid player of Call of Duty for over 7 years, I believe truly that the series is dead.
Yes they have said the exo suits are gone and we are now "boots on the ground" but the last Cod's has just seen a cruel decline to the point of instability, I mean look at this..

PRE-EXO-SUIT

POST-EXO-SUIT

We can learn from this that the only thing that is keeping COD alive is..
Treyarch Zombies.

**Black Ops 3 is currently at high 24-hr peak with the addition of the Galil and Ballistic Knife**