Gaming Cadillac Gaming

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
Hey Guys (And Gals),

I'm chris, but ya'll can call me Cadillac or Caddy. I'm 17, and an Amateur YouTuber. If you enjoy games like EM4, LCPDFR, ETS2, Minecraft, and even GMOD than my channel is one you should definately subscribe to. My biggest dream and goal in life is to one day mount a Silver Play Button on my wall. This has always been my dream and now I'm ready to pursue it. I got my sights set, and I'm rolling.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Guys (And Gals),

I'm chris, but ya'll can call me Cadillac or Caddy. I'm 17, and an Amateur YouTuber. If you enjoy games like EM4, LCPDFR, ETS2, Minecraft, and even GMOD than my channel is one you should definately subscribe to. My biggest dream and goal in life is to one day mount a Silver Play Button on my wall. This has always been my dream and now I'm ready to pursue it. I got my sights set, and I'm rolling.
Caddy sounds like a nice name, where did you get it from? Minecraft will always be a favorite of mine, though the competition is fierce for uploading videos! I heard of that button before, do you need tor reach a certain amount of viewers to get that?

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello Cadillac9998! You can write your channel to be in the bottom of your posts from the profile settings in order to have a more complete profile..

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello, and welcome to Freedom! A silver play button is a long ways away, what are you going to do to get there? What do you want to do that's going to captivate your audience, and what about you makes you unique?

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
Caddy sounds like a nice name, where did you get it from? Minecraft will always be a favorite of mine, though the competition is fierce for uploading videos! I heard of that button before, do you need tor reach a certain amount of viewers to get that?
Its a nickname I've always had, and its after you get 100,000 Subscribers lol.

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
Hello, and welcome to Freedom! A silver play button is a long ways away, what are you going to do to get there? What do you want to do that's going to captivate your audience, and what about you makes you unique?
Well I'm gonna do what it takes, record what it takes, and advertise where it needs to be. I have a light shimmering in my eyes and I will stop at nothing to finally come face to face with my dream.

Reactions: Goped Fred

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to our community Caddillac, wana know a secret to get silver buttom, Go to youtube HQ and steal it lol REALLY Dont do it but good luck on you dream!!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys (And Gals),

Good man! Your dream is starting to become true! Put all the effort you have into youtube! And make sure not to give up! No matter what! Welcome to freedom Dude!