Rejected Bump Thread tool

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
It would be nice if i could bump my threads lets say every 6 to 12 hours. Just so i can maybe grow bigger and my thread doesn't sit at the bottom of the page! I believe it'll help the community and also help stop spam!

Thanks for you considerations and comments!

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
I think it will increase spam to be honest. Most people on here only advertise, imagine that al those people bumped their content up....
Yeah thats what im saying, people who actually are active and bumped there content should get more views for the effort they're doing.

but i totally understand what you mean, but im saying small youtuber threads just go to the bottom of the page and dont get recognized

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah thats what im saying, people who actually are active and bumped there content should get more views for the effort they're doing.

but i totally understand what you mean, but im saying small youtuber threads just go to the bottom of the page and dont get recognized
Small or big it doesn't matter. Most people here only advertise their video's and move on and many people don't watch the content and keep at the social aspect as a community is meant for. If all those video's were bumped up then it would rather be annoying then that it would help out.

MisterUltimate

Freedom! Member
Bumping doesn't really help in the long run anyway. If a thread doesn't motivate people to engage with it, it will sink again no matter how many times it gets bumped. Plus, if there was a bump tool, everyone would use it, and the bumped threads will sink anyway because the newer threads will still be at the top.

On the other hand, when someone actively engages a thread, there is new content for people to potentially see and respond to. There is a reason for it to go back to the top.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze