Resources bulletin board under testing!

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I got this playlist that I am testing out. I don't know how this will play out, but it will be cool to see how it work. Think of it as a bulletin board for my youtube channel. If you saw a real bulletin board, you know you can add and remove stuff from it. I think I am only one who is trying this. You welcome to test it as well. All you got to do is go to my playlist and look for playlist call "bulletin board". Click on that link or you can click share on my sig. let me know what you think, is this a good idea?
(Mods: is it ok i post link here to that playlist?)

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
That's an interesting concept, but what is the purpose of it? You don't really make that clear.
tell you truth. it unlikely I benefit from it. the goal is this is to help another user to get a sub and I am hoping they stop spamming on my old video with a link. however. this is on my channel. if they do see playlist there. auto play will show my video and just maybe I get anything out of it. so really it a win-win. by promoting them, I am promoted myself without trying!

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
tell you truth. it unlikely I benefit from it. the goal is this is to help another user to get a sub and I am hoping they stop spamming on my old video with a link. however. this is on my channel. if they do see playlist there. auto play will show my video and just maybe I get anything out of it. so really it a win-win. by promoting them, I am promoted myself without trying!
I see, hope it goes well for you.