Entertainment Build A Gaming Set-Up

KHING TV (Peenoise)

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2017
Phillipines
YouTube
hey FreeDom PartnerShip I am khing TV a Pilipino gaming from phillipines and please help me to grow my channel.. and I want to grow my gaming set up..
I want to campaign To build my gaming set up..
i use only to play the games is my oldest loptop already broke the LCD..
please help me George to my gaming set up.. i have a place to set my gaming but the only problem is I have no computer set up.
please George if you read thiss help me now...
my Campaign is to Build my Gaming set up..

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hey FreeDom PartnerShip I am khing TV a Pilipino gaming from phillipines and please help me to grow my channel.. and I want to grow my gaming set up..
I want to campaign To build my gaming set up..
i use only to play the games is my oldest loptop already broke the LCD..
please help me George to my gaming set up.. i have a place to set my gaming but the only problem is I have no computer set up.
please George if you read thiss help me now...
my Campaign is to Build my Gaming set up..
Welcome to the Community :)

Sorry to hear about your laptop, hope you can get a new set-up soon. As for growung your channel you can browse our tips section :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I'm a Filipino as well ^^ Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome! I don't think the network will be able to buy you a whole new gaming set-up unfortunately.. Otherwise the network would be broke within the first week if they did that to every partner o_o. Have you tried doing job around the house or maybe for your neighbors to earn some extra money?