Community Bubbles TF - New to the Freedom! Forums :)

What is your favourtie genre on YouTube to watch?

• Total voters

Bubbles

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Hello, I go by the name "Bubbles" on YouTube and as you can see by the title I am new to the Freedom! Forums. I chose Freedom Forums so I can meet new friends online and people I can collaborate with + grow with together. Because that is the spirit of the Freedom! Family! ;) My favourite game to play is Team Fortress 2 (TF2). My channel is TF2 based and I create TF2 content whether it being TF2 tutorials, gameplays or just trolling xD I also might throw in some tech tutorials to spice up my and very my channel :)

Reactions: Nuke

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I go by the name "Bubbles" on YouTube and as you can see by the title I am new to the Freedom! Forums. I chose Freedom Forums so I can meet new friends online and people I can collaborate with + grow with together. Because that is the spirit of the Freedom! Family! ;) My favourite game to play is Team Fortress 2 (TF2). My channel is TF2 based and I create TF2 content whether it being TF2 tutorials, gameplays or just trolling xD I also might throw in some tech tutorials to spice up my and very my channel :)
How did you come up with the name "Bubbles?" :p Freedom is an awesome place to meet new friends on here, and collaboration works great as well! Have you met anybody else on here so far?

Reactions: Bubbles

Bubbles

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
How did you come up with the name "Bubbles?" :p Freedom is an awesome place to meet new friends on here, and collaboration works great as well! Have you met anybody else on here so far?
It literally popped into my head xD And I'm still searching for future collaborations :D

IcyRazor

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2014
YouTube
Could you link us :D I am actually curious, as I wanted to do TF2 tutorials myself haha. Some simple ones of course; rocket jumping, trickstabbing, etc

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey Bubbles, welcome to the community :)