Broken turtle beaches... please help

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
So I use my Turtlebeaches to record audio, however they broke and I am not going to buy a new pair. Does anyone have any suggestions on new headsets with decent audio quality? I am a Freedom member so if there is a way to get a free pair it would save my life.

I am desperate to start adding my webcam image to my videos but would not look great with duct taped headset on lol.

Love you all Freedom family.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey, I don't know of any way to get free pairs.
I have only really purchased Turtle Beach, other ones I have had were terrible. Looking around, maybe try Razer, however it really does depend on how much you are willing to pay.

Man-o-war or Kraken from Razer look like good headsets.

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey, I don't know of any way to get free pairs.
I have only really purchased Turtle Beach, other ones I have had were terrible. Looking around, maybe try Razer, however it really does depend on how much you are willing to pay.

Man-o-war or Kraken from Razer look like good headsets.
Thanks mate, I appreciate the reply. If I have to buy I need to wait a while because there is no use getting bad ones, so I'm thinking Razor.

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
I've stopped getting TBs, terrible build quality, I've bought three in total over the years, all with in half a year just combust on my head, literally fall apart whilst on my head (I don't have a big head and with all my equipment I treat them with care).

I don't really have opinions on headsets since I've stopped using them and use a headphone + Standalone mic set up, BUT I've heard the HyperX Clouds are suppose to be pretty good for the cash.