Network Bring Back Tubebuddy!

Should Freedom! bring Tubebuddy back for use by the Freedom! family?

• Yes, it's a great service to have.

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Yes, others can benefit, but I won't be using it.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not really, this information can be found elsewhere (albeit more difficult)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No, we don't need a service for our SEO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It was a magnificent server that helps these here partners better their position in search and therefore their worth to the network by increased viewership and earnings.

The official story of why we don't have it anymore is: "Partner usership of the service was low".
The way I view that is: "You promote it for like 3 days and expect it to continue on a positive trend? Lol".

Personally, I have seen the difference of living without the service I used daily and for all of my videos. My viewership growth has declined since it has become difficult to gauge how good a tag is going to be for my SEO when I'm doing a topic I haven't done before. If I want to make a video about unboxing my new monitor, I'd like to see what my chances are of getting a good placement in search if I were to use its model number as a tag. I don't know, and I cannot be sure since I cannot get access to that vital information.

My viewership has declined without such a service, and when it happens to many partners more than just myself, it should say that it is harming the networks potential total earnings and that of the partners.

Three words: Bring, it, back.

Reactions: Frost_Scope

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It was indeed a good service wich helped alot in getting better SEO results for video's making it a shame it ended. But who knows, maybe if enough people show interest that it might come back...
The best way to do that is to generate interest. If Freedom! could bring it back and keep promoting it like George does just about everything else in every single video, then we'll be able to drive engagement of the service through its already pretty high roof. It's a great service, but not worth the $20/mo for what we used to get.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Yeah no kidding. I wasn't even aware it was being offered for free as a freedom partner until they decided to go and stop offering it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The best way to do that is to generate interest. If Freedom! could bring it back and keep promoting it like George does just about everything else in every single video, then we'll be able to drive engagement of the service through its already pretty high roof. It's a great service, but not worth the $20/mo for what we used to get.
Agreed to that, since you made a thread regarding to bring it back, if we can get it under the attention of the people then i keep my fingers crossed that the service might have a comeback within the network.

Reactions: Nolan Westmore

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Agreed to that, since you made a thread regarding to bring it back, if we can get it under the attention of the people then i keep my fingers crossed that the service might have a comeback within the network.
So far there is a 100% want and a 100% "will use" rating in the poll. Given the proper exposure it could be a very popular service to reiterate in the network.

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Partner, FrostNation Commander
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Freedoms new investment they've recently made has a video announcement, the comments are nearly all about TubeBuddy. I, myself, commented requesting TubeBuddy to return. I used TubeBuddy for my second channel (FrostTutorials) and it helped me compete with a large amount of competitors. Hope they bring it back, I'm sorry but "HeartBeat" sucks. It hasn't helped me a fraction of how TubeBuddy once did.