Gaming BrenCoGaming

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone! Just joined the Freedom! team. I'm super excited to be here and can't wait to meet and talk to new people and learn as much as I can!
A little bit about myself.
I'm a 38 year old male, working 9-5 at a great company with plenty of free time to maintain a YouTube channel.
I noticed my two kids, sitting on the couch watching YT videos on how to play games, tricks and how to videos mostly about Minecraft, but there are other games as well. And it dawned on me. WE could do that as well!
About a month ago, I created our channel, and it started out slow but it's gaining some momentum now and we're tickled to the bone! My two kids and I have a combined total of over 45 years of gaming experience (of course it's mostly mine!)

After much consideration, and searching, I finally picked Freedom! to partner up with. It was an easy choice considering the options and we can't wait to get started here. I'm hoping with the Freedom! community and support we can expand our channel to unprecedent numbers!

I also just purchased better equipment and software, future videos will hopefully be better quality.
If anyone has any suggestions or comments to help me out, please don't hesitate! I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Thanks all!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi everyone! Just joined the Freedom! team. I'm super excited to be here and can't wait to meet and talk to new people and learn as much as I can!
A little bit about myself.
I'm a 38 year old male, working 9-5 at a great company with plenty of free time to maintain a YouTube channel.
I noticed my two kids, sitting on the couch watching YT videos on how to play games, tricks and how to videos mostly about Minecraft, but there are other games as well. And it dawned on me. WE could do that as well!
About a month ago, I created our channel, and it started out slow but it's gaining some momentum now and we're tickled to the bone! My two kids and I have a combined total of over 45 years of gaming experience (of course it's mostly mine!)

After much consideration, and searching, I finally picked Freedom! to partner up with. It was an easy choice considering the options and we can't wait to get started here. I'm hoping with the Freedom! community and support we can expand our channel to unprecedent numbers!

I also just purchased better equipment and software, future videos will hopefully be better quality.
If anyone has any suggestions or comments to help me out, please don't hesitate! I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Thanks all!

Welcome to the FAmily, Whats games do you review and do you do gameplays or lets play videos?

Reactions: BrenCoGaming

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the FAmily, Whats games do you review and do you do gameplays or lets play videos?
Thx! Right now I'm still playing a lot of WoW, but my two boys and I will be doing a weekly game review of a MMO or a free to play game. We're also setting up so we can stream live as well. This week we'll be reviewing Wildstar, if anyone wants to join us let me know and we can wait for you!
I'll also be doing a weekly retro game review.

What games are you playing? Subbed and liked to your channel too, thx!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thx! Right now I'm still playing a lot of WoW, but my two boys and I will be doing a weekly game review of a MMO or a free to play game. We're also setting up so we can stream live as well. This week we'll be reviewing Wildstar, if anyone wants to join us let me know and we can wait for you!
I'll also be doing a weekly retro game review.

What games are you playing? Subbed and liked to your channel too, thx!

Oh ok, Thanks and I will play games on Mobile games basically any games and I do PS4 games also. I do lets play on mobile and walkthoughs on PS4. I do livestream once awhile and I do walkstream if you dont know is walkstream is I do walkthough video while doing livestream and have mine fans to talk to beside talk about the game or about my life all the time :D

Reactions: BrenCoGaming