BrainsFed

Rising User
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey I am new here and I would love to be part to this amaizing community.I have a YouTube cannel I would like if you watch and tell me your opinión and subscribe would be amazing!

We are BrainsFed, here you wet the latest Interest News, trends, Facts, Technologist, trailers, and more.

BrainsFed
We Have an entertainment channel where you learn about interesting things.
Subscribe for more we put content every week!

This is my first video please watched and let me know your opinion.

If anyone need to people to what your video and subscribe feel free to let me know.
I would love to do a collaboration someday, if you need help with your logo or graphics animation again feel free to let me know.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Wzuppp mate !!!!:D
Awesome to have you here in this network:D:D:D:D:D

Saw your video wow 10 million in revenue thats insane haha:D didint know that:) left a comment for ya on that video:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will enjoy ur stay here at freedom:)

see ya around:D

//ADA!

BrainsFed

Rising User
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Wzuppp mate !!!!:D
Awesome to have you here in this network:D:D:D:D:D

Saw your video wow 10 million in revenue thats insane haha:D didint know that:) left a comment for ya on that video:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will enjoy ur stay here at freedom:)

see ya around:D

//ADA![/QUOTE
Thanks man, you are very funny man love your videos I subscribe to you.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.
Please check out the rules of the forums before posting video`s.
Introduction section of the forums, Once you become a full member of the forums you can post video`s in content section and also review section of the forums.

TheTrueTeller

Rising User
Aug 30, 2016
Hi guys, I am brand new to this community and loving it! I would love if you guys checked my videos out! If you like them levae a like if not, by all means dislike it. If you like my channel fel free to subscribe! I want grow and would love it if pople gave me feed back!

Zieven

New User
Aug 29, 2016
Nice video and welcome to the channel, you should narrate the facts, it'd be more interesting :)

TheTrueTeller

Rising User
Aug 30, 2016
aw ok im sorry i dont know what that means but im sorry ik its not an exxcuse but im new to here so idk properly what happens (facepalm) wont do again:(