PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Ok so Recently I have been getting dislikes on my videos which averages around 5 with no youtube commenting why they dislike my videos. This has happend over the last week. Is their anyway Freedom can work with youtube to sort this out. Becuase I could upload a vidoe at 3am or 1pm or when ever and within a few second stheir is all ready a dislike on my video?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Ok so Recently I have been getting dislikes on my videos which averages around 5 with no youtube commenting why they dislike my videos. This has happend over the last week. Is their anyway Freedom can work with youtube to sort this out. Becuase I could upload a vidoe at 3am or 1pm or when ever and within a few second stheir is all ready a dislike on my video?
Dislikes do nothing, there's nothing you can do / nothing you have to worry about honestly.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Personally, with experience myself, I would suggest this is an act of hate to try to make others believe that the video is not 'worth-while' to watch by exponentially increasing the dislike to like ratio.
YouTube does not allow people to see who disliked your video for many reasons, one particularly as it could be used to harass or intimidate other users unnecessarily.

From what I know, Freedom! cannot do this either, so unfortunately, you will need to just ignore these dislikes and continue creating content to the other 1000 subs that you have! Remember, a dislike is still an interaction on your channel, which means more viewership and exposure.

Upvote 0

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Personally, with experience myself, I would suggest this is an act of hate to try to make others believe that the video is not 'worth-while' to watch by exponentially increasing the dislike to like ratio.
YouTube does not allow people to see who disliked your video for many reasons, one particularly as it could be used to harass or intimidate other users unnecessarily.

From what I know, Freedom! cannot do this either, so unfortunately, you will need to just ignore these dislikes and continue creating content to the other 1000 subs that you have! Remember, a dislike is still an interaction on your channel, which means more viewership and exposure.
True but makes youtube rank your video lower. Its just annoyin that i get a dislike at a random time[DOUBLEPOST=1496149952][/DOUBLEPOST]I just uploaded a video and within 2min 7 dislikes wtf

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I know it can be frustrating, but that is what some people are out to do.
I am not too sure on how much it will affect your video as a whole, because yes it has negative effects by lowering the ranking of the video, however with more views obtained by this disliking, it also pushes it up simultaneously above those with little to no views.

Upvote 0

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Alot of people these days are being bullied for what they do on YouTube and to be honest it isn't fair. The people that send hate towards your channel are just jealous of the work you are doing and they can't take the fact that you are trying to do something with your life. If you are getting dislikes on your videos at times I know it can be disheartening but their is nothing you can really do about this. I know this sounds weird but likes and dislikes can actually help your videos to rank higher in the search engines. Just keep doing what you love and try to ignore the haters at the nd of the day haters are gonna hate but you shouldn't let that get to you.

Thanks for reading this forum post and hopefully this helps you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.