Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Tom, what a lovely name. :D

Arc looks like such a beautiful game, I've considered getting it in the past but this video has removed any doubts I have for this game. I might just get it if I can find some free time to play it in!

Speaking of this video, you did a brilliant job with it! The Bear Grylls voice made it pretty funny too. I don't really have any suggestions for improving the video as of right now so my suggestion will be for your next video, try making a video with a calm and professional voice! I think it'd be fun to do, and less straining on your throat vocal cords haha.

Keep up the great work @James Payton!

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
Tom, what a lovely name. :D

Arc looks like such a beautiful game, I've considered getting it in the past but this video has removed any doubts I have for this game. I might just get it if I can find some free time to play it in!

Speaking of this video, you did a brilliant job with it! The Bear Grylls voice made it pretty funny too. I don't really have any suggestions for improving the video as of right now so my suggestion will be for your next video, try making a video with a calm and professional voice! I think it'd be fun to do, and less straining on your throat vocal cords haha.

Keep up the great work @James Payton!

Haha thanks man, I really appreciated the feedback. I'll probs try that. I'd like to do some other serious tutorials but with my exams it hard to find the time. I'll deffinetly try it when I get the time to record another. :)

Reactions: Danny