BO3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well the campaign is awesome and the newly added nightmare mode where you can play the campaign against zombies is nice.
The multiplayer is like every year with a couple new features and the zombies is back the way it used to be. Overall the game is not bad but might be a bit too futuristic wich is not everyone's taste.

kingzricky

Digital Cop
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2014
United States
YouTube
kingzricky
Well the campaign is awesome and the newly added nightmare mode where you can play the campaign against zombies is nice.
The multiplayer is like every year with a couple new features and the zombies is back the way it used to be. Overall the game is not bad but might be a bit too futuristic wich is not everyone's taste.

These things are true but at least its more closer to the game-play style of the older Call of Dutys unlike how Advanced Warfare. Of course you still have a double jump, can run on walls, etc. but that kinda improves the game-play style in my opinion.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
These things are true but at least its more closer to the game-play style of the older Call of Dutys unlike how Advanced Warfare. Of course you still have a double jump, can run on walls, etc. but that kinda improves the game-play style in my opinion.
True story, advanced warfare was not my style due to the exo suits so i agree on the fact this is more in the old style. As for the futuristic part i meant the campaign where you fight against robots and such.