Bo3 thoughts?

Vessel

Rising User
Dec 26, 2014
YouTube
IV_Vessel
Whats up dudes,
What are some of your thoughts on Black ops 3? I personally find it fun and Im currently recording it for my channel. If you guys need people to play with hit me up and you can play with me and my friends!

xbox one gt: Vesssels

Reactions: CarbonMeister

SaBashMan

New User
Feb 7, 2015
YouTube
I think the game is fun. I LOVE THE ARGUS. I seem to be a god with shotguns in general. I play competitive but since it moved to PS4 there isn't a lot of hope now. I still don't like the boosting. I wish it would return back to just being able to walk on the ground only. WAW 2 would be awesome. But a man can only dream. Xbox GT: SaBashMan

Reactions: CarbonMeister

Cyphxr_IV

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
The game was good at first but then started to fall off . I lost a lot if interest in the game then just deiced to go play some more csgo .
They did some things right

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Games great! Haven't been this hooked to a call of duty game in years, Love the amount of content they've added to the game as well as the content they're constantly releasing it's crazy and amazing LOVE IT!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm a call of duty channel and I'm loving Black ops 3 , I think they have got the movement system done right , because AW over done it so its nice to see it dulled down , The guns are all very good and for me doesn't seem to be 1 gun that rules the game (y) (Y)

I haven't got the map pack yet , so not sure what it is like but looks amazing !!!

DrDepper LP

Rising User
Sep 23, 2014
YouTube
Great game! the mechanics are much better than in the past with advanced warfare and the graphics are quite good. Other than that the game modes and gameplay, it is almost exactly the same as other call of duties except on PC, the people are even better than before and the advance movements make them even better.

Bros Play

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Whats up dudes,
What are some of your thoughts on Black ops 3? I personally find it fun and Im currently recording it for my channel. If you guys need people to play with hit me up and you can play with me and my friends!

We made one gameplay of it and it was in the zombies mode. we just feel CoD isnt the same anymore.

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
I believe it is easy. Kuda and argus are bae in that game and there two things I would change. Make melee weapons abit easier to get and making it so that you can switch the Bowie knife in zombies for one of the new melee weapons and have it the same damage but with a different animation.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Whats up dudes,

Damn, unfortunately I am on PS4 so we can't play. I'm a beast too
Overall I am enjoying the game, I post a lot of it as well. I enjoy the competitive nature of the game and the flow of the maps as well. Only thing is I hate the Black market scam with the DLC weapons, and the jump shooting that is becoming a common trend amongst nooobs on the internet