Gaming BlueArctics Introduction

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, I Love Doing YouTube Because I Love Gaming And Sharing It With You Guys. I Have A Passion For Gaming It Just Makes Me Relax And Lets Me Play The Game As Good As I Can. Hopefully You Like My Content And Enjoy It!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN5zwZiNlR3TlYYr_cwR7Sw

Welcome to the family BlueArtic, What games do you play, How you found about Freedom!, and what your goal for youtube in the future?

BlueArctic

New User
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family BlueArtic, What games do you play, How you found about Freedom!, and what your goal for youtube in the future?
Well I Play Call Of Duty On My Channel. I found Out About Freedom From Ziovo Hes A Great Youtuber. My Goals For The Future I Really Dont Have Any Right Now Im 12 Years Old :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

I see you play black ops 3 ! I'm a COD creator as well ;) how are you finding the game so far ?

best of luck pal (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well I Have One Question How Did You Get Youre Subscribers Because I Woud Want To Have The Same amount As You!! :D

Well I don't know but I can tell you some pointers :), Try make best quailty you can, Upload daily or weekly, Be friendly on camera and off camera, Allways responds to you comments, Don't listen to the haters and thumbs down, Only listen if someone saying something to try improved you video, Upload videos on Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc, Use Tags, Watch you subscribers videos and give comment back but be real and make sure you do watch the video, and don't worry about how many views, likes, subscribers you have and don't prepared youself to others or saying you going be that person or better, and biggest one for me is Be Yourself don't be fake you or be someone else People will notich you try to be someone else or people call your as "Fake". Hope this help!!!